The VEVA Pro HEPA 9000 air purifier is an updated version of the VEVA 8000 air purifier. The VEVA has updated many features in this new VEVA 9000 air purifier. The VIVA Pro HEPA 9000 has medical grade H13 filters and it can cover up to 600+ sq.ft area. The air purifier has advanced 4-in-1 technology.
Not only these. The VEVA pro-HEPA 9000 air purifier has many other exciting features. This is one of the safe and odor remover air purifier. Like VEVA 8000 it is also a good option for asthma and allergy sufferers. I am very excited about this new VEVA ProHEPA 9000 air purifier review. Are you?
Then keep reading…
VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Review
- Medical-grade H13 HEPA filter
- The advanced 4-in-1 technology
- Washable pre-filter
- Small Dust + Odor Removal activated carbon filter
- 100% UV, Ozone and Icon Free
- It can cover up to 600sq.ft area
- 3-Stage Fan Speed
- Has a modern and innovative design
The VEVO Pro HEPA 9000 air purifier is also cost-effective. In just a few months it became very popular. The new VEVA 9000 air purifier uses a medical-grade H13 HEPA filter. The H13 HEPA filter can capture dust particles, bacteria, germs, allergens, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, and PM2.5 particles down up to 0.3 microns.
The VEVA ProHEPA air purifier has advanced 4-in-1 technology. This is a complete purification and filtration system. It has a washable pre-filter, small dust + premium activated carbon filter and a main H13 HEPA filter. The washable pre-filter captures hair, pet dander, and lint. The small dust + activated carbon filter can remove the bad foul smell, smoke, and pet dander.
The activated carbon filter makes this air purifier ideal for smokers and pet owners. It will also extend the life of the HEPA filter. The premium H13 HEPA filter can remove 99.97% of germs, pollen, bacteria, and microbes. This advanced 4-in-1 technology provides you with complete air purification. This is also a reason for the VEVA ProHEPA 9000 review.
Other Features of VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Air Purifier Review
The VEVA ProHEPA 9000 air purifier can cover up to 600sq.ft area. You can use it in large drawing rooms or offices. The VEVA ProHEPA 9000 is a perfect choice for your home and office. Like the VEVA 8000 air purifier, it does not use UV lights or ions that produce a large amount of ozone gas. This makes the air purifier a safer choice for your sweet home and family. It is very easy to control this air purifier with only one switch.
This new modern design VEVA ProHEPA 9000 has a 3-stage fan speed motor from quiet to ultra turbo. The ProHEPA 9000 has an innovative and great-looking design that is perfect for any corner of your room. The H13 HEPA filter removes harmful pollutants and allergens so it is a valuable product for allergies and asthma sufferers.
What I Like
- Very quiet air purifier even in turbo mode
- Good for allergies and asthma sufferers
- Effectively removes dust and allergens
- Covers large room
- Great customer service
- Safe air purifier for your sweet home
- Great for smokers and pet owners
What I Don’t Like
- Has bright LED lights
- The low setting does not create much air circulation
- Does not puts out more air even at a higher speed
VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Air Purifier Filters
The VEVA ProHEPA 9000 has advanced 4-in-1 technology. It has an H13 HEPA filter, small dust + activated carbon filter, and a pre-filter. The air purifier has a complete air purification and filtration system. It does not use UV-C light filters and ions to kill bacteria and viruses. This is air purifier is completely safe.
- Pre-filter: The washable pre-filter has micro mesh technology. It removes hair, pet dander, and lint with this micro mess technology.
- Small dust & carbon filter: it captures dust, smoke, pet odor, and foul smells. Also, it helps you extend the life of the HEPA filter. Please replace the carbon filter and small dust filters every 2-3 months for maximum odor removal.
- Premium H13 HEPA filter: The H13 premium HEPA filter captures tiny particles, dust, pollen, mold, and allergens down to 0.3 microns in size. It removes 99.97% of dust particles and allergens with high-grade HEPA filtration.
It has affordable VEVA ProHEPA 9000 replacement filters. The replacement filters can easily run for 10 to 12 months. Because of these filters we highly recommend this air purifier to smokers, pet owners, and asthma patients. This is a great choice for your home and office.
VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Design and Size
The VEVA ProHEPA 9000 air purifier has an innovative and modern design. It can easily fit in any corner of your room and office. Its modern design make improves your home’s beauty. Like VEVA elite 8000 air purifier it is a perfect addition to décor. And it does not have an LED display to control.
The air purifier will operate with just one power on/off button. With this button, you can change fan speed, reset filters and turn on/off the filter. Its dimensions are 22.9×17.7×10.2 inches and its weight is 11.23 pounds. This is a little heavy than the VEVA 8000. But 15-16 years old can easily move this air purifier.
VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Replacements Filters
The VEVA ProHEPA 9000 air purifier uses a premium quality HEPA filter and activated carbon filter. These filters can remove dust, pollen, bacteria, germs, pet odors, smoke and many more. After 6 or 12 months this filter needs replacement. But it depends on your uses. You may have to change the filter in just 3-4 months.
The VEVA ProHEPA air purifier has a filter indicator light. This indicator light will start blinking red when the filter needs replacement. This VEVA ProHEPA 9000 filter replacement pack includes 2 HEPA filters and 4 small dust & activated carbon filters. And the filter replacement pack is inexpensive and long-lasting.
This filter replacement pack will easily run at least for 2 years. Please note that the pre-filter is washable it does not need to replace. Wash the pre-filters regularly and make sure it is dry before placing them.
It is very easy to install this filter in the air purifier. Here are some instructions for filter replacement. Please follow this.
How to Replace VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Filter
- Remove the front panel softly
- Remove the pre-filter and HEPA filter carefully
- Place the new filter inside the air purifier in this order
- First HEPA filter, small dust & activated carbon filter then the pre-filter
- After that properly place the front panel
- Turn on the air purifier
- Do not forget to reset the filter by pressing the power button for 5 sec.
- The light will change from blinking red to stand by green
According to all the features, I think this air purifier is the best option to buy. The VEVA ProHEPA 9000 air purifier is providing many features at a low price. This air purifier is a must-have for your healthy home and office. The VEVA Pro HEPA replacement filter is affordable and easy to install. I have given you all the information about this air purifier in this VEVA ProHEPA 9000 Air Purifier Review. So thank you for reading.