The Silveronyx air purifier is another stylish and most exciting air purifier because of its exclusive design. It looks expensive but it provides you amazing features at a low price. Not just design but silver onyx air purifier comes with modern technologies that make this air purifier special.
Also, the Silveronyx air purifier does not release any toxins and produce harmful substances like ozone gas. The Silveronyx air purifier comes with a true HEPA filter. Because of its unique design and exciting features, it becomes a popular and in-demanded air purifier on Amazon. This post is all about silveronyx air purifier review. So, keep reading…
Silveronyx Air Purifier Review with True HEPA Filter
- 5 levels of powerful filtration
- True HEPA H13 charcoal filter
- Activated carbon filter, UV-C light, and ion generator.
- The air purifier has a PM2.0 (particulate matter) sensor.
- The true filter has a 60 percent larger surface area than other brands.
- 5-speed fan, sleep mode, on/off timer and many others.
- It is simply controlled by a push-button display.
Silveronyx HEPA 5 Speed is a very powerful and amazing air purifier. The Silveronyx brand is not a specialized brand in an air purifier. They also make electronic products like vacuum cleaner, pressure cookers, and sound therapy. It is an American company. The silveronyx air purifier has many exciting features.
The silveronyx air purifier comes with a true HEPA H13 charcoal filter. It captures 0.3 microns allergens and dust particles up to 99.97%. It removes harmful pollutants, pet dander, and dust particles. The silveronyx air purifier uses an advanced 5 levels filtration process to clean the air.
The silveronyx air purifier has a combination filter cartridge that includes five filters. The air purifier has true HEPA charcoal filter, a UV-C light, Pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and ion generator. The activated carbon and ion generator filter removes dust, pollen, and pet dander.
The HEPA filter features five-stage of air filtration that provide you bacteria and allergens free pure air. The UV-C light helps to destroy harmful germs, bacteria, and molds from the air.
Other Features & Specifications
With all these filters silveronyx provides you the world’s best air purification technology to purify the air. The air purifier has a PM2.0 particulate matter sensor. It will automatically adjust airflow to ensure the highest quality air.
The Silveronyx air purifier with true hepa filter air purifier can cover up to 500 to 600 sq.ft large areas. This air purifier is the best choice for large drawing rooms. The high-efficiency true HEPA filter has a 60 percent larger surface area than other brands. With this, the HEPA filter effectively cleans and sanitizes the air.
The air purifier is very easy to use with its push-button display. The silveronyx air purifier has many other features. It has a 5-speed fan, sleep mode, on/off timer, auto mode and more, also an indicator that notifies you when the filter needs replacement. This is a very efficient and affordable air purifier than others.
What I liked:
- Affordable and easy to use
- Great for allergies and lungs health
- An excellent choice for pet owners and smokers
- Filters are very good
- Works great in the large rooms
- Very fast
- Small and lightweight
- Innovative design
What I don’t liked:
- The sensor seems to be inaccurate
- Does not measure air quality on auto mode
- Loud on highest fan speed
- Hard to open filter door
Silveronyx True HEPA Filter Replacement
The Silveronyx HEPA 5 Speed air purifier has a true HEPA H13 charcoal filter that can capture 99.97% of germs, pollen, dust, and other dust particles as small as 2.5 microns. This replacement filter is a combination of three filter mesh filters, an H13 HEPA filter, an activated charcoal filter. The true HEPA filter provides you 360° air purification.
Usually, after every 6 to 12-month filter needs replacement in normal uses. But it depends on your uses. The silveronyx air purifier has an indicator that indicates when the filter needs to be replaced. Filter replacement is very important after sometimes. In silveronyx air purifier, silveronyx true HEPA filter replacement is very easy. I will tell six steps to change the filter. Also, this is a washable filter so you can wash it with a soft brush.
Steps of Filter Replacement:
- Turn off the air purifier and unplugged it
- Turn the air purifier upside down on a soft surface
- Turn filter counter-clockwise and lift up the filter to remove or clean the filter
- Remove packing form new filter and insert into the base of purifier
- Turn filter clockwise to secure
- Turn unit upright and turn on the air purifier
- Do not forget to reset the filter. Press and hold the “reset filter” button until the light turns off
Silveronyx Air Purifier Filters
The Silveronyx HEPA 5 Speed air purifier has modern technology. It uses 5 level filtration technologies to clean the air. Most air purifiers are using 3 stage filtration processes but this is a new concept. The silveronyx air purifier has 4 filters combination and a UV-C light filter. Yes, the silveronyx has an all in one filter.
- Pre-filter: the pre-filter is attached with the HEPA filter. It will help you to capture large particles, dust, pet dander and more.
- True HEPA H13 Charcoal Filter: with this true HEPA filter silveronyx removes 99.97% dust, pollen, pet hair, pet dander, and small particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Activated carbon filter: The activated carbon filter is very important to remove smoke and bad odors.
- Ionizer: The ionizer can be switched on and off. It will help to destroys airborne germs and allergens.
- UV-C light: The UV-C light is eligible to kill germs, bacteria, and viruses. But it can be a reason for ozone gas.
The new concept of filter combination is amazing it will help you to maximize the performance of air purifiers. Also, the true HEPA filter is very popular it has a 60% larger surface area.
Silveronyx Air Purifier Room Coverage
Silveronyx has climbed that the air purifier can cover up to 500 sq.ft area. But we think that is silveronyx air purifier is 100% sufficient for a large room. According to CADR ratings, the silveronyx air purifier with true hepa filter can cover up to 500 sq.ft areas. The CADR score of the silveronyx air purifier is near about 80 to 84cfm.
The Silveronyx HEPA 5 Speed air purifier will clean your room every 12 minutes with 5 fan speed. The air purifier can cover 500 sq.ft areas but it will take 7 to 8 hours to clean the complete area from. In 7-8 hours the air purifier will remove 99.97% pollutants and small particles as small as 0.3 microns. Overall this air purifier is an average choice for large rooms.
The silveronyx air purifier looks like a coffee grinder machine if you place it in the kitchen. Because of its unique design, it can fit in every place like bedroom, office, kitchen, etc. Also, you can use it for large drawing rooms. In this article, I have given you the best and honest silveronyx air purifier review. I hope you like it. That’s it for now see you soon…