Do you want to develop your indoor air quality from air pollution or want to get relief from diseases like allergies, congestion, dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dry skin, and trouble breathing? Then you might question by yourself that-
- “Do I need an air purifier?”
- “Are air purifiers worth it?”
- “Do air purifiers work properly?”
- “are air purifiers a waste of money?”
Well, to get rid of these situations and to find the answer to these questions, you must read this article. In this short article, I’ll share with you some of the reasons why do you need an air purifier. This will also help you decide how air purifiers work, and it will also be your worth of money or investment.
What is an air purifier?
Clean air is not only important but also essential for all of us. Now in 21st century Air pollution becomes a severe problem for all of us, both outdoors and inside our houses.
But do you know that our home air is more polluted than the outside air?
As we have to spend a significant amount of time at indoor, so we must purify our indoor air. An air purifier would be a useful machine for us. Especially for those who have Allegers, asthma, highly sensitive to pollution, or concerns about their health.
Simply air purifier is a machine that can clean the air from indoor. Technically an air purifier is a portable machine designed to eliminate air pollution from internal air pollution such as pollen, household dust, viruses, bacteria, pets, smoke, mold, and fungi.
What does an air purifier do for us?
That question gets asked a lot, and now I am going to answer that.
Every second you breathe, you are taking polluted air into your eyes, throats, or lungs. But an air purifier is that machine which reduces all the air pollution, and we can breathe fresh air. An air purifier removes Dust Allergens, bacteria, volatile organic compounds, and more.
Do Air Purifiers Work Properly?
Before going to buy an air purifier for your home or offices first, you have to find the answer to these questions- Do air purifiers work or not? Is it worth money?
According to Consumer Search expert tests, “Indoor air pollution is considered to be one of the world’s greatest public health risks.”
Now in the 21st century, No matter where you live, Air pollution is becoming a severe problem, and it contains a red alert for all of us. In some cases, the pollution level is 100 times higher. The leading causes are inadequate ventilation, chemicals in house cleaners, pollen, pets, and other allergens, mold spores, bacteria, and allergens that enter into the house through the air and cause contamination. This air pollution is not something you can remove every week, and it is a complicated thing. So you need an air purifier now.
How do air purifiers clean the air we breathe?
Now you may ask this question. Well, Air purifiers use a fan system to pull pollutants from the air into the unit. And then pass it through a filtration system to filter impurities before returning the air to the room. Eventually, that purifies the air you breathe and improve air quality. There are various types of air purifiers in the market. No matter what kind of air purifier you buy, their main task is to help to keep the air clean around you. You can consider these two air purifiers as the best to remove pollution from your indoor-
- HEPA Air Purifiers: HEPA cleans air pollution through the HEPA filter. According to Consumer Search expert tests, “the HEPA Air Purifiers filter eliminates 99.97% of dust particles as small as 0.3 microns and impurities from the air including pollen, mold, spores, pet dander, or dust mites. “In terms of allergens, it is one of the most effective filtration systems.
- Ionizers: By electrically charging air molecules, an air ionizer purifies the air in a room. Air ionizers use ions to remove particulates, microbes, and odors from the air. You have to vacuum or filter the contaminants before it is released back to the atmosphere.
You can understand that air purifiers are worth to buy for your health and not a waste of money.
Why Do you need an air purifier?
Now the most awaited questions do I need an air purifier? Some people are significantly benefiting from purchasing an air purifier. If you fall into one of these, the time has come to consider the purchase seriously.
- An air purifier is an excellent investment for anyone who has Allegers, asthma or asthma attack, and concerns about their health.
- It is also great for pet owners. Because no matter how you clean your pets are but pet tender is a common allergy that is flying on air. But an air purifier can solve this problem.
- If you are suffering from cold in flu season, an air purifier gives you great benefit because it can clean the air from bacteria and viruses.
- According to the American Cancer Society, “inhaling secondhand smoke is even more dangerous than smoking itself.” Air purifiers can eliminate the smoke and give you fresh air to breathe.
- Air purifiers can help those people who like to have clean homes.
- If you can’t tolerate the smell of paint, varnishes, or chemicals from other building materials, then air purifier is must for you.
Now I think you’ve got the answer to your question, “Do I need an air purifier?”
According to the EPA,” The air that you breathe at your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than outside air.”
So if you want to get rid of this problem and protect your family from air pollution, the quickest solution is to buy an air purifier. Because this device alone can capture the most toxic particles in the air and help make our lives healthier.