Air purifiers are the best choice to depurate the environment in your house. Some things like dust, pollen, smoke, pets and many more are contributors to the desecration of the environment. There is no other option is as effective as an air purifier to remove these contributors. The air purifiers are a perfect option but there is a demerit of unwanted noise in many air purifiers.
Most air purifiers indeed create unwanted and irritating noise on high levels. But there are many whisper quiet air purifiers on the market. I have found 5 Best quiet air purifiers for bedroom. The quietest air purifiers make the lowest noise even on the high speed settings. In the second part of the article, we have prepared a buying guide.
So read on to learn more…
Top 10 Quiet Air Purifier for Bedroom or Office
- Lightweight and compact
- One-button control
- Washable pre-filter
- Carbon filter for light household odors
- One touch auto mode adjusts fan to ensure optimal air quality
- LED indicator displays air quality status
- Quickly cleans 190sqft small room in about 12.5 min or up to 912sqft XL space
- Quiet Mark approved – quieter (18 dB) than a whisper on low
- ENERGY STAR rated – uses less energy (2W) than an LED lightbulb on low
- AHAM Verifide for CADR; Ozone Safety Standards Certified by CARB; Zero Ozone Verified (<5 ppb)
|Noise Level:||18 dB to 48 dB|
|Room Coverage:||190 ft² to 912sqft|
|Item Size:||7.9 x 7.9 x 16.7 inches|
|CADR – Smoke||123 cfm|
The Blueair HEPASilent air purifier is one of the best, quietest air purifiers on the market. It uses less noise and energy than HEPA filtration alone and quickly cleans a small room in about 12.5 minutes or an extra-large space in 60 minutes. It also removes 99.99% of pollen, helping to reduce allergens and pollutants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
It is certified quiet by the Quiet Mark organization and is also ENERGY STAR rated. It uses less energy than an LED light bulb on low, making it very efficient. It comes with a washable pre-filter in Arctic Trail (Gray). It can also be customized with other pre-filter colors that are sold separately. The carbon filter traps light household odors from smoking, pets, cooking, and more.
The unit is very sleek and stylish, and it compliments any home decor. The award-winning, sleek, Swedish design complements your aesthetic while working hard to clean your air. The air purifier is independently tested for performance and safety and is certified by the AHAM Verified Program for air cleaners.
The CADR for this unit is 123 for fine smoke particles, 96 for pollen particles, and 107 for dust particles. This unit is a great choice for anyone looking for an air purifier that can quickly and effectively clean the air in their home. So if you’re looking for an air purifier that will do a great job quickly and quietly, the Blueair 411 Auto is a perfect choice.
- Auto mode is pretty accurate with detection rate
- Lights in the touch button dim completely when running in auto
- Super sensitive to changes in air quality
- One-touch control is more responsive
- Air quality sensor is impressively nice
- low power consumption
- Stylish! The prefilters are very attractive
- It’s quiet and doesn’t take up too much space
- Units are made in China
- The light from the AQI can be disruptive to sleep
- H13 True HEPA Filter removes 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in size
- Ideal for room size up to 215 ft²
- 20db most silent air purifier
- Full certification for safer
- The UV-C light is avoided to produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution.
- The air purifier has a powerful brushless motor and 360° air intake.
- 5 timer options and night light off enable you to enjoy the fresh air in sweet dream.
- Filter also captures smoke, pet odors, smell and more.
- The machine is suitable for home, bedroom and any other small room.
- Adopted enhanced air duct system for improved purification
- YIOU air purifiers can purify up to 547 ft² room twice per hour
- 3-Stage True HEPA Filter captures large airborne particles and decomposes odors
- Visible real-time air quality indicator
- Sleep within a sound of silence mode for 20dB operation
- The Certificated Air Cleaner has a CADR of 140 CFM for smoke, 139 CFM for dust and 144 CFM for pollen.
- Wide coverage air purifier for large room
- H13 true HEPA filter
- High CADR
- Quiet and energy-saving
- Clear display panel with night light
- Filter change reminder
- Clear display panel with night light
- 3-stage filtration system for 99.97% removal of particles as small as 0.1 microns
- Ideal for large rooms up to 1200 ft²
- Real-time air quality monitor with digital display and indicator lights
- Auto mode adjusts fan speed according to air quality
- Sleep mode is ultra quiet with only 20 dB noise level
- Energy efficient with only 25W of power consumption
- 100% no ozone air purifier
- ETL and CARB listed
- 3-stage filtration system
- CADR up to 200 m3/h
- 3-level fan speed
- 24-hour timer for customized operation
- Ultra-quiet operation with a low noise level of less than 22dB
- Sleep sound mode
- 3-in-1 H13 True HEPA air filter
- 360° air intake
- 3 fan levels
- Set a Timer for Purification
- Customizable fan speeds for personalized use
- Screen-off mode for a dark room
- Touch control panel for easy operation
- 2H / 4H / 8H timer
- Low noise levels of 21-45dB for a peaceful environment
- Silent fan operation
- Filter change indicator
- 360° air intake for large area coverage
- Powerful brushless motor for fast refresh rate
- 4 layer H13 HEPA filtering for 99.97% airborne particle removal
- Activated carbon filter for smoke and smell removal
- Detachable body design for easy cleaning
- 4 level fan speed for different purification needs
- 5 timer options for energy saving
- Filter life time indicator for replacement reminder
- 3-stage air purification system with 3 filters
- The premium quality H13 HEPA captures 99.97% of airborne particles up to 0.3 microns.
- A quick air purification system
- It can effectively clean 500 sq. ft. area in 30 minutes and 300 sq. ft. area of your room in only 18 minutes
- Saves electricity with a rated power of 55W
- Compact and efficient design to save space
Levoit is one of the best air purifier brands in the world. The air purifiers are mostly quiet than others. The levoit vital 100 has a 3-stage air filtration system with a pre-strainer, actuated carbon, and an H13 HEPA. The washable pre-filter traps pet fur, lint, and hair.
The actuated carbon removes bad cooking, smoking, and pet odors from the air. The levoit vital 100 air purifier also uses a premium H13 HEPA filtration system to capture 99.97% germs, dust, airborne particles, bacteria, and allergens up to 0. 3 microns and clean the air. The air purifier is 100% ozone free never uses UV-C light or ionizer.
The levoit vital 100 air purifier provides you quick air purification with a 3-speed settings. It can effectively clean 500 sq. ft. area in 30 minutes and 300 sq. ft. room in just 18 minutes, without compromising the air quality. This is a perfect air purifier for living rooms, bedrooms, and offices. Its compact and efficient design allows you to save space in your home. The levoit vital 100 saves energy with a rated power of 55W.
The vital 100 creates a peaceful quiet environment it makes the lowest noise with 23db sound, making it one of the quietest air purifiers. That is quieter than many other high-quality air purifiers. It can quickly clean the air of a large area with a low noise level. This makes it the best air purifier for your office cubicle. You can turn off the LED display to create a sleeping environment in your room.
What I Like
- Quiet and efficient
- 3-Stage Filtration
- Reduce allergy and household odors
- Provides quick fresh air
- Decent price
- Modern and compact design
What I Don’t Like
- Loud on the high setting
- Price has increased
- Terrible plastic smell
- Faster and more energy efficient, filters air 4x per hour in 220sq feet
- TRUE HEPA H13 FILTER, captures allergies and pets, smoke, and removes 99.99% of pet dander, dust, pollen, odour, mold, etc.
- Just 24 db & no light interference & can be timed
- Fits rooms up to 220 sq ft
- Customizable running time
- Can be timed to run for 2H/4H/8H
- Daily power consumption is less than 0.84kWh
- 100% OZONE FREE, CE/FCC/RoHS/ETL/GS certified, and ETL listed
|Room Coverage:||220-880 sq feet|
|Item Size:||7.48 x 7.48 x 15.75 inches|
|Power Consumption:||≤0.84kWh per day|
|Power Source:||Corded Electric|
|Indicator light:||2 brightness night Light or off Light|
|Package includes:||1 x air purifier, 1 x HEPA filter, 1 x user manual|
I’m very impressed with the Afloia air purifier! It’s very efficient at filtering air and only consumes a little bit of power. The design is also very sleek and modern. This purifier filters air 4 times per hour in rooms up to 220 square feet, and can purify a 880 square foot room in just one hour. It has a working power of only 35 watts and a daily power consumption of less than 0.84 kWh, making it very affordable to operate.
Additionally, the Afloia Air Purifier features a TRUE HEPA H13 filter that captures allergens, pet dander, smoke, and 99.99% of other airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns. This makes it an excellent choice for improving indoor air quality.
The indicator light can be turned off, making it ideal for use in bedrooms. This purifier is also very easy to maintain, with a filter replacement indicator that lets you know when it’s time to replace the filter. The Afloia Air Purifier is a great choice for those looking for an affordable, energy efficient, and easy to maintain air purifier.
I love that it has a timer so I can set it to run for a certain amount of time and then it will turn off automatically. It’s also very quiet compared to other air purifiers. It features a low noise level of only 24 dB, making it very quiet operation. It does an excellent job of filtering the air and is very quiet.
- Very easy operating instructions
- Soft touch panel
- Doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Great for bedroom, living room or garage.
- I use it on full blast/high and you can tell it’s working.
- Filters do a great job getting smoke and bad odors from the air.
- Sound is perfect, light is not overwhelming and the buttons work perfectly.
- It’s so soothing I could just sleep and relax and nap in peace not having to worry I am going to wake up congested again.
- I haven’t had my killer cough anymore and the air is so clean and you would be able to tell a difference.
- The only thing I wish it had a built-in UV-C light to KILL and bacteria or germs
Things to Consider When Finding a Quiet Air Purifier for Bedroom
Every time you like your personal space as quiet as possible. Therefore this feature is most important when finding a quiet air purifier. To find the quietest air purifiers you should know which noise levels are good. You should check the level of the noise before buying an air purifier. Some sufficient quietest air purifiers have a noise level between 15 to 25db on lowest fan settings.
While on the highest setting noise levels should be around 50 to 55 DB. If any air purifier has above 30 or 35 noise levels then that air purifier cannot get you a silent environment. You choose a best type of air purifier with a 15 to 25db sound level for a quiet environment.
Air purifiers can use many types of filters. But the premium quality H13 true HEPA filter is the best option to clean air. Because the H13 HEPA filtration system can remove 99.97% of germs, pathogens, bacteria, and airborne particles up to 0.3 microns. It can also capture 99.91% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns. The activated carbon filter and pre-filters are also important.
The carbon filter helps to reduce bad odors from the kitchen, cigarettes, and pets as well. And the pre-filter catches large particles like hair, pet dander, etc. There is only one thing that you should not buy with an air purifier. That is ionizer and UV-C light. Because they produce ozone gas which is harmful to the human body.
Usually, every air purifier provides you with a variety of fan speed options for convenience. Normally air purifier has 3 fan speed options low, medium, and high levels. You can use a high level to clean high pollution in a shorter time. And the lowest fan speed is to save energy and reduce the level of noise.
But there are many air purifiers like IC-5120 that provide you with many speed options. It has 6 fan speeds to choose from. You can choose the lowest setting for a quiet environment and the highest setting for high pollution.
To get a night of better sleep you need a dark and silent environment. Many air purifiers are featuring a night mode to provide you a better slip. The night mode will turn all LED lights dim enough and keep the air purifier on the lowest setting. This allows you to have a restful and comfortable sleep without any disturbance.
Before buying an air purifier you should know what amount of space air purifier can cover. You need to consider where you need to use this air purifier. If you have a large area to cover then do not buy an air purifier with small fans. The bigger fan the more area it can cover. You can find the CARD and ACH ratings of your coverage area. And get an idea of which air purifier is good for your room.
Are Air Purifiers Noisy?
Honestly, at some level, most air purifiers do make noises. It makes noises when the purifier is usually overblowing. The fact is HEPA filters do create noise at a certain level.
The reason is it clean air through a force from the fan. But the advanced air purifiers make less noise than the older models. So, the noise won’t be that irritating.
Finding the quietest air purifier is very easy just you have to notice that the noise levels of the air purifier are around 20 to 25db. By following our buying guide you can easily choose the quietest air purifier for your room. We also find these five air purifiers according to this buying guide.
You can have a look at levoit vital 100 or levoit LV-133 air purifier. Both air purifiers are very quiet and efficient. So that’s it for now.
See you soon in the next article…